"Let every HIV infected and affected child live with dignity and courage."
- Provide a safe and supportive home to children in need
- Provide individualized care to every child residing at the home
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including nutritious food, good hygiene, and exercise
- Provide formal education, life skills development and livelihood training
- Provide support and guidance toward responsible and independent adulthood
- Advocate for social inclusion of HIV infected and affected children and their participation in all major national flagship programs