"To create a fair and honest environment for every HIV affected and infected child to be able to live with dignity and courage"
To achieve this vision we decided core areas to improve on like quality of health care is improved by hiring full time dedicated nurses and ambulance. Quality of education is ensured by enrolling all the kids in quality schools. Those who attained the age of 18 years are admitted into technical courses so that they would enhance skill to generate livelihood.
- Provide a safe and supportive home to children in need
- Provide individualized care to every child residing at the home
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including nutritious food, good hygiene, and exercise
- Provide formal education, life skills development and livelihood training
- Provide support and guidance toward responsible and independent adulthood
- Advocate for social inclusion of HIV infected and affected children and their participation in all major national flagship programs
- Improve Aashray accessibility and presence globally
- Strengthen engagement with Government and Non Government organizations